Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Restoration Tools.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Restoration Tools.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Restoration Tools will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance
What will we do to correct problems?
- Repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- Exchange the product with a new product, at the discretion of Restoration Tools
- Repair broken parts using new or refurbished parts
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Restoration Tools is 30 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good of 30 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage resulting from natural disasters
- Secondary damage to materials during use
- Theft of product
- Loss of product
- Material Damage resulting from improper use or negligence
- Bodily Harm caused by improper use or negligence
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.